| < March >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Basco in March is fairly hot at 24.4 °C (75.92 °F).
- The weather in March is hardly arid. Circa 91.4mm (3.6in) of liquid is laid.
- The shortest day is 11:42 long and the longest day is 12:17 long with an average length of 11:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Basco March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Basco, Philippines
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Basco:
- Ganzhou, China - 932.4 kms (579.4 miles) NW
- Taoyuan, China - 517.2 kms (321.4 miles) N
- Taipei, Taiwan - 511.7 kms (318 miles) N
- Shantou, China - 636 kms (395.2 miles) WNW
- Guangzhou, China - 927.9 kms (576.6 miles) WNW
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong - 833 kms (517.6 miles) WNW
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong - 832.6 kms (517.4 miles) WNW
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 235.1 kms (146.1 miles) S
- Daguaan City, Philippines - 514.2 kms (319.6 miles) SSW
- Manila, Luzon, Philippines - 660.6 kms (410.5 miles) S
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines - 668.7 kms (415.5 miles) S